Best Thing I Never Had - Beyoncé by Audrey, Gamaliel, & Georgina



Singing Beyoncé's new single with our big sis, Georgina. Sorry for the pitchy notes here and there.. It's a hard song to sing.. a catchy one though..so yeahh decided to sing it :D Good one aunty B! Hope yall enjoy this video! feel free to comment, like, favorite, subscribe, etc! greetings from Indonesia AUDREY GAMALIEL GEORGINA
télécharger Best Thing I Never Had - Beyoncé by Audrey, Gamaliel, & Georgina sur megaupload complet site de Best Thing I Never Had - Beyoncé by Audrey, Gamaliel, & Georgina parole de Best Thing I Never Had - Beyoncé by Audrey, Gamaliel, & Georgina cd album de Best Thing I Never Had - Beyoncé by Audrey, Gamaliel, & Georgina sur rapidshare clip de Best Thing I Never Had - Beyoncé by Audrey, Gamaliel, & Georgina megaupload Best Thing I Never Had - Beyoncé by Audrey, Gamaliel, & Georgina hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Beyoncé.