Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonc-music


Hey! Sorry it's been a while! Here's my new cover...BEST THING I NEVER HAD! This is a tough song, so please cool it with the hate comments. They don't affect me, and if being rude to a 14 year old girl over the internet makes you feel good, I feel sorry for you. Thanks to my OVER 1000 subs! You guys are awesome!!! (: Follow me on twitter: nicole_slaski Like me on facebook: Nicole Slaski THANKS YOU GUYS!!! (:
télécharger Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonc-music sur megaupload complet site de Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonc-music parole de Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonc-music cd album de Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonc-music sur rapidshare clip de Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonc-music megaupload Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonc-music hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Beyoncé.