I Miss You - Beyonce news album music


SUBSCRIBE: www.youtube.com FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD: bit.ly Click to Tweet: clicktotweet.com Twitter: @StacyDudero Facebook: www.facebook.com Instrumental Produced by JayyDoodle: www.youtube.com [Lyrics] I thought that things like this get better with time But I still need you, why is that? You're the only image in my mind So I still see you...around I miss you, like everyday Wanna be with you, but you're away Said I miss you, missin' you insane But if I got with you, could it feel the same Words don't ever seem to come out right But I still mean them, why is that? It hurts my pride to tell you how I feel But I still need to, why is that? I miss you, like everyday Wanna be with you, but you're away Said I miss you, missin' you insane But if I got with you, could it feel the same It don't matter who you are It is so simple, a feelin' But it's everything No matter who you love It is so simple, a feelin' But it's everything... I Miss You - Beyonce - Lyrics I Miss You - Beyonce - Cover Beyonce Beyoncé I Miss You 4 Cover Stacy Dudero Stacey Jstizzel03 Jayy Doodle New Single R&B official music video beyonceVEVO hit
télécharger I Miss You - Beyonce news album music sur megaupload complet site de I Miss You - Beyonce news album music parole de I Miss You - Beyonce news album music cd album de I Miss You - Beyonce news album music sur rapidshare clip de I Miss You - Beyonce news album music megaupload I Miss You - Beyonce news album music hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Beyoncé.