Beyonc cd : Best Thing I Never Had w/ Jimmy Wong


Purchase on iTunes: itun.es ____________________________________ Share on Facebook! on.fb.me Share on Twitter! bit.ly Check out the alternate version of our cover of Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had on Jimmy Wong's channel! www.youtube.com I finally have a shirt! districtlines.com Subscribe to Jimmy! youtube.com I had a lot of fun recording with him as we tried to put as much Beyoncé vocal stank on this song as we could haha ____________________________________ Luke online: youtube.com twitter.com facebook.com _________________________________________ Full lyrics: What goes around comes back around (hey my baby) What goes around comes back around (hey my baby) What goes around comes back around (hey my baby) What goes around comes back around (hey my baby) There was a time I thought, that you did everything right No lies, no wrong Girl I, must've been outta my mind So when I think of the time that I almost loved you You showed yourself and baby I saw the real you Thank God you blew it Thank God I dodged the bullet I'm so over you So baby good lookin' out [Chorus] I wanted you bad I'm so through with it Cuz honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had You turned out to be the best thing I never had And I'm gon' always be the best thing you never had I bet it sucks to be you right now So sad, you're hurt Boo hoo, oh, did you expect me to care? You don't deserve my tears I guess that's why they ain't there When I think that there was a time that I almost loved ...
télécharger Beyonc cd : Best Thing I Never Had w/ Jimmy Wong sur megaupload complet site de Beyonc cd : Best Thing I Never Had w/ Jimmy Wong parole de Beyonc cd : Best Thing I Never Had w/ Jimmy Wong cd album de Beyonc cd : Best Thing I Never Had w/ Jimmy Wong sur rapidshare clip de Beyonc cd : Best Thing I Never Had w/ Jimmy Wong megaupload Beyonc cd : Best Thing I Never Had w/ Jimmy Wong hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Beyoncé.